The software choice presents a challenge and at the same time a change for every company, regardless of the type of solution – for planning, reporting, finances, BDE, ERP, controlling, etc.
In choosing a software we particularly mind the following points:
- Clear definition and quantification of the goals
- Building weighting factors of the goals
- Carrying out a “SWITCH-analysis software selection”
- Determination of the organisational condition (personnel capacity, qualification, training needs)
If the points that are mentioned above can be answered positively, we recommend further use for the following tasks:
- Creation of a performance specification from the „SWITCH analysis“
- Comparison of the solutions
- Presentation of the basis for the decision making
Our great experience in processes for software choice and their implementation guarantees making the right decision with a very high reliability.