Sales and Distribution
CasaComplete sales planning can be created on any level and it can be used individually or in combination with quantity and turnover planning. Employees in different company premises can carry it out simultaneously. The workflow transparently shows the status of the entries per employee.
Examples for scenarios that are supported by the sales module are:
- Sales planning that is based on planned revenues and sales relations of the past
- Different prices per market segment
- Individual price changes and discounts on any desired level
- Different special direct costs like freight costs and commissions
- Changes in the product mix or the sales quantity
- Changes in the cost prices, exchange rates or production cost components
- Changes in own and external distributions
- Measures for customer retention programs
- Changes of the commission models
- Automatic statement of intercompany quantities and sales
- Implications based on past average prices per item, with average changes on all product group levels (hierarchy customer, item)
Through an automatic process you get the effects on material requirement, resources planning, contribution margins, corporate result, bonuses for employees and sales partners, lifecycle planning and overhand in a transparent way.
The analysis of the contribution margin can be packed and analysed according to any desired hierarchy and number of levels per hierarchy, for example customers, sectors, field service, company, item, group of items, strategic entity and different systems of data (planned, actual, offers, orders, forecast, billing…).