Development and Lifecycle planning
This functionality allows the planning and accounting of investments and their product specific depreciations, of expenses of development projects and of sales and special direct costs throughout the entire lifecycle of the product or the product group.
With the CasaComplete you can follow your product’s the profitability from their development to the time that their production is discontinued – in the planned and actual state.
Findings, which show what factors are responsible for changes of the original goals are collected to use them in further projects.
- Quantity forecasts per period- up to the phase-out of a product
- Investment planning/ primary cost planning
- Price planning per period
- Sales planning from quantity and price
- Production costs
- Contribution margin planning
Primary cost planning
The CasaComplete provides a clearly arranged planning of the investments and the current expenses with all changes that occur during the term of validity. Additionally, all changes are presented on the time line and function as the basis for the pursuit of the development of the frozen plan up to the end of the lifecycle.
- Initial planning at the moment of the preliminary decisions regarding the project
- Planning at the moment of the costumer’s decision
- Arbitrary number of change versions
- Planning of investments
- Planning of amortization rates
- Planning of development subsidies
- Planning of primary expenses per cost type
- Primary expenses planning per budget-project– in case the actual-projects are not clear at the moment of planning or the planning should be carried out on a higher level than die actual accounting.
CasaComplete provides you all impacts on other segment planscontribution margins, corporate results, management income statement and profit and loss accounting.